Thursday, January 24, 2013

My introduction

I'm 43 years old and I live in a one family house in Waizenkirchen in Brigitte's neighbourhood

I'm married  to Robert and we have got three children. My older son David is almost 15 years old and he is in the first class of HTL  Ried since September 2012. My second son Stefan is 13 years old and he visits the 3rd class of secondary school Waizenkirchen and our nestling is Hanna, 9 years old. She is in the 4th class of primary school Waizenkirchen.
                                                                                                                                                       
I grew up in Grieskirchen, were I visited the groundschool. After that I  finished the commercial highschool in Wels.
                                                                                                                                                    
At the beginning of the 90th, I worked for  some different companies. Since 1996 I have been working for Raiffeisenlandesbank OÖ as assistant in the legal department. Now, I usually work there for 15 hours per week (sometimes more).  Once a month I work in the public library in Waizenkirchen on a honorary capacity .
So you can surely  imagine that I am quite busy. When I have some time for myself, than I like to go in for sports (tennis, nordic walking, zumba dancing) or to relax with a book.

Unfortunately I took less time to improve my English in the last years, so I am out of practice. I hope you will pardon this.

I look forward to a pleasant teamwork.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Anita,

    Happy blogging! I think you have done a good job.
    It is very interesting to watch you and your teampartner Franz collaborating and improving your web skills.

    best regards
    Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Anita!

    You mentioned in your introduction that you were quite busy. You manage the housework, bring up your children; work at a bank; are a volunteer librarian etc.

    Our ancestors had strict rules. The wife was the Interior Minister; the husband was the Foreign Minister. Nowadays gender mainstreaming is fashionable. More and more young couples share their home duties and rights. The roles don’t depend on the gender. He may be a brilliant cook and she a gifted facility manager. I feel certain; you and your husband manage your daily challenges excellently.

    I show respect for each couple, who meets the challenges.

    Best regards
    Franz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anita,

    Today I had a conversation with Franz on skype to figure out the problem with the follower gadget. Now Franz knows how to fix it and he will help you with the settings to add the follower gadget correctly. After you have fixed it with Franz, please reflect on your blog (you are welcome to send me an email first for corr.):

    - how did you feel when you had problems with creating gadgets?
    - how was your motivation?

    Always keep in mind, misunderstandings are never the learners' faults, it is mostly either the lack of good explanation given or a teaching level and teaching method which does not meet the learners' needs. In other words, this is my challenge!
    You are doing a briliant job. Thanks for your patience and voluntary participation in this web skill project.
    Regards
    Brigitte

    ReplyDelete